Cyber Monday (the Monday following Thanksgiving) is one of the biggest online shopping days of the year. The New York Times explains the origins of the term:
“The name Cyber Monday grew out of the observation that millions of otherwise productive working Americans, fresh off a Thanksgiving weekend of window shopping, were returning to high-speed Internet connections at work Monday and buying what they liked.”
In 2006, US consumers spent $608 million online on Cyber Monday. By 2009, that number had jumped to $887 million, according to comScore. Spending in 2010 is expected to be even higher. Is your business ready to take advantage of the spending frenzy on November 29th?
Why not harness the power of your existing web presence? Here are two tips to help you capture new sales leads right from your website, Craigslist page, Facebook page, eBay page, and more:
1. Add a ContactMe Button Everywhere You Have a Presence on the Web:
- Create an eye-catching and customizable “Contact” button in just a few clicks.
- Post your button wherever you are on the web, like your website, Craigslist, Facebook, and eBay®.
- No matter where visitors scroll, the button stays on the page and encourages them to contact you.
2. Create and Use a ContactMe Contact Form To Gather New Leads:
- Your contact form displays your business information (including a map and your social media links) on your website so customers never have to hunt around for this important info.
- The form also works in tandem with the ContactMe button: when someone clicks on the button, your contact form pops up.
- The form enables people to pass their name, email, phone number, and a comment to you.
- New contact info is automatically added to your contact list in your ContactMe account. A great time saver!